About PolitiFact® PolitiFact serves as an impartial online political news watchdog that sorts out the truth in an authoritative, sometimes irreverent voice for people passionate about politics and public policy. It helps to hold key players in government and the media accountable by addressing issues of public policy that become part of the national political conversation.
The Audience Our site provides influential policy makers and informed, independent thinkers with a quick read on political issues of the day. While PolitiFact draws an audience from across the political spectrum, its users tend to be tech savvy consumers who, based on insight from Nielsen NetView 2009, are:
- Large donors to candidates and issues**
- Influential professionals and mid-career executives**
- Wealthy individuals with expendable income**
- 5.35 minutes average time spent per person*
- 340k unique visitors per month**
- 9.63 page views per person per month*
- 5.17 sessions per month*
Sponsorship Opportunities PolitiFact features daily articles and sections on the most pressing political issues of the day. In addition to standard UAP units, we offer custom sponsorships that include:
- E-mail newsletter sponsorships (40% open-rate)
- Target sponsorships by political figure, candidate, issue and keyword.
- Feature sponsorships of Truth-o-meter, Obameter and other exclusive PolitiFact content
Contact Us E-mail: advertise@PolitiFact.com
We want to hear your suggestions and comments. For tips or comments on our campaign promise database, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the promise number. For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.