We look at some of the lines you might hear tonight on CNN during the third Florida governor's debate.
• PunditFact: Pew study finds Rush Limbaugh least trustworthy news source
• PolitiFact Wisconsin: Fact-checking Friday's governor's debate
• PolitiFact Florida: Did the rules of the second debate say there would be no fan?
With Fangate behind us, we look at some of the lines you might hear Tuesday night on CNN during the third Florida governor's debate.
• Previous coverage: Did the rules of the debate say there would be no fan?
We take apart Fangate to see exactly what the rules said and how the Crist and Scott campaigns responded.
Charlie Crist and Rick Scott debated for the second time on Wednesday night, after controversy over a cooling fan. We checked the facts.
Rick Scott and Charlie Crist are starting to repeat their talking points; here's your fact-checking guide to their favorite lines. The two debate again Wednesday night at 7 p.m. ET.
• PunditFact: A Pants on Fire for Donald Trump
• PolitiFact Virginia: Solving the mystery of the no-tax pledge
• ISIS fighters caught at the U.S.-Mexico border? Pants on Fire
The candidates are starting to repeat themselves, using their favorite talking points over and over. Here's your fact-checking guide to their favorite lines.
Rick Scott and Charlie Crist faced off in their first debate of 2014 at Telemundo's studios in Miramar.
Gov. Rick Scott and former Gov. Charlie Crist faced off in their first debate, hosted by Telemundo and broadcast in Spanish. Here’s a pre-debate summary of fact-checks on their favorite talking points, from education and the economy to immigration, voting rights and Cuba.
In a close governor's race, the Republican Party unloads on Charlie Crist's changing his party and changing his positions. We sort out the flips on our Flip-O-Meter.
• PolitiFact Texas reports on the governor's debate between Greg Abbott and Wendy Davis.
• PolitiFact Rhode Island profiles the Providence mayor's race and Buddy Cianci.
• PunditFact looks at Emma Watson's speech to the United Nations.
A new ad attacks Democrat Charlie Crist for being a flip-flopper. We sort through the issues and rate each one on our Flip-O-Meter.