None from New York
The Agenda Project is a liberal advocacy group.
Recent statements involving The Agenda Project
The Paul Ryan budget proposal would "privatize Medicare."
Recent stories featuring The Agenda Project
The claim that economic stimulus created "zero jobs" was the No. 1 choice of PolitiFact readers.
For the first time, PolitiFact editors and readers chose different claims as the Lie of the Year.
It's an eye-catching -- if not eye-popping -- ad. But is the plan by Rep. Paul Ryan really tantamount to throwing Granny from the cliff?
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact:
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag