John Pistole is the administrator of the Transportation Security Administration. Pistole came to TSA after 26 years at the Federal Bureau of Investigation where he rose to the position of deputy director.
Recent statements involving John Pistole
Recent stories featuring John Pistole
Will the Feds make Texas a no-fly zone if legislators criminalize "groping" during airport pat-downs? Does purchasing an airline ticket buy you a background check? PolitiFact scanned these and other high-flying claims.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact:
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag