The National Right to Life Committee is an advocacy group that seeks to reduce abortions and end the right to legal abortion.
Recent statements involving National Right to Life Committee
"Under the Baucus bill ... federal funds would subsidize coverage of elective abortions."
Recent stories featuring National Right to Life Committee
The health care plan from Finance Chairman Max Baucus seeks to maintain the status quo on the sensitive issue of abortion. We examine two claims about the bill from the National Right to Life Committee.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag