Talk centered around the Keystone XL pipeline. PunditFact fact-checked two claims.
Pundits debated the merits and the politics of the Keystone XL pipeline.
Also: Fact-checking the TV networks.
Obama claimed that the United States has created more jobs "than every other advanced economy combined since I came into office."
President Barack Obama gave a rare Sunday morning interview to CBS' "Face the Nation."
Election Day is past; now it's time to dig through some of the comments and complaints we received from readers in recent months.
Our final wrap-up looks at the facts tossed around during the Florida governor's race: pocketbook issues, jobs, flip-flops and more.
We select the nine biggest falsehoods we've fact-checked this election season, with claims about Islamic State, the U.S.-Mexico border, guns and women's health making the list.
• Republicans' favorite attack on incumbent Democrats: their loyalty to Obama in votes
• PunditFact fact-checks the Oct. 26 news shows
• Could terrorists use Ebola to attack the United States?
We look at some of the lines you might hear tonight on CNN during the third Florida governor's debate.
• PunditFact: Pew study finds Rush Limbaugh least trustworthy news source
• PolitiFact Wisconsin: Fact-checking Friday's governor's debate
• PolitiFact Florida: Did the rules of the second debate say there would be no fan?
With Fangate behind us, we look at some of the lines you might hear Tuesday night on CNN during the third Florida governor's debate.
• Previous coverage: Did the rules of the debate say there would be no fan?
Some folks say we got it wrong on our recent fact-check of George Will. See our response.
Also on PunditFact:
• Revisiting Reza Aslan's response to Bill Maher about female gender mutilation
• Top 5 falsehoods about Ebola
• Fact-checking Fox, MSNBC and CNN: PunditFact's network scorecards