An innovative project based in Toronto is monitoring the promises of Hassan Rouhani, president of Iran.
Carly Fiorina defended her record at Hewlett-Packard in an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd.
A trio of Republican presidential hopefuls officially entered the 2016 race last week, which meant a requisite trip to the Sunday news shows.
A fact-check that might upset your stomach.
Announcers claimed the big fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao generated more revenue than the yearly GDP of 29 countries.
Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton and Rand Paul made it onto our most-read list for April.
• Why bloggers, Rush Limbaugh ran with the phony story about Harry Reid
• Bernie Sanders and the Truth-O-Meter
• In Context: What Baltimore's mayor said about space for rioters
Hillary Clinton's announcement that she's running for president dominated discussion on the Sunday news shows.
• Hillary Clinton's record on the Truth-O-Meter
• Marco Rubio's record on the Truth-O-Meter
Everyone Sunday was waiting for Hillary. We fact-checked two claims about the Democratic 2016 frontrunner.
Here's our periodic look at comments, complaints and the occasional compliments we get from readers.
• Rand Paul and the Truth-O-Meter
It's still early in the 2016 presidential race, but the early complaints from readers about our coverage are already piling up.