We look back at our fact-checks on gay and lesbian issues, as well as what candidates had to say about the recent court ruling.
• Chris Christie on the Truth-O-Meter
• Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter
Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Scott Walker and Rick Perry are among the speakers at Gov. Rick Scott’s economic summit in Orlando.
• Revisiting the Legislature’s budget showdown
Hillary Clinton came to Atlanta on Thursday to raise campaign cash, but left without speaking to reporters.
She has, however, spent some time on the PolitiFact Truth-O-Meter over the years. So we thought it would be a good time to review a few of those fact-checks on key issues broached by the former Secretary of State and Democratic candidate for president.
Summaries of those fact-checks follow.
We take a look at what Bush told Fox’s Megyn Kelly about what he and his potential Democratic rival would have done about Iraq.
On Tuesday, the U.S. Supreme Court hears oral arguments about same-sex marriage bans. PolitiFact has fact-checked multiple claims related to the topic.
U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., intends to run for president in 2016. We look back at his statements about immigration, climate change, Obamacare and other topics.
• PunditFact fact-checks the April 12 Sunday shows
• Hillary Clinton's record on the Truth-O-Meter
Rubio announced that he will run for president in 2016. We look back at his statements about immigration, climate change, Obamacare and other topics.
As negotiations approach an interim deadline, we look back at claims about a Senate letter and whether Iran has been keeping to its agreements.
• PunditFact: Fact-checking the March 29 news shows
• PolitiFact Wisconsin: Is Scott Walker shifting views for 2016?
• Scott Walker: Shifting views to be in a better position for 2016?
• Harry Reid to retire; his PolitiFact scorecard
Monday marks the fifth anniversary of President Barack Obama signing the Affordable Care Act into law. PolitiFact takes a look at the predictions made about the law then and what has since come to light.