PolitiFact named top news site
By Bill Adair
Published on Monday, February 25th, 2008 at 4:30 p.m.
The awards, which recognize innovation on the Web, were given Feb. 25, 2008, at the NAA Marketing Conference in Orlando, Fla.
The Digital Edge categories, part of the group's media innovation awards, drew more than 200 entries from U.S. newspapers of all sizes. A volunteer team of judges, who are experts in the newspaper digital media industry, named finalists from 40 newspapers.
Entries were judged on strategy, creativity, impact in the local market and adaptability to other markets.
Researchers: Bill Adair
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact:
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag