It's flip-flop weather — even in Alaska.
We cranked up our Flip-O-Meter today and awarded two Full Flops:
* Sarah Palin gets one for her 180 on a cap-and-trade program to slow climate change. She was for it before she was against it.
* President Barack Obama gets one for his complete reversal on mandating health care coverage. Yes, the same guy who once bashed Hillary Clinton for the requirement . . . now likes it .
See Flip-O-Meter items.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact:
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag