Play PolitiFact Bingo!
By Bill Adair
Published on Friday, November 6th, 2009 at 2:39 p.m.
With the House and Senate considering health care reform over the next couple of weeks, you can be sure you'll hear some familiar talking points from both sides. But in many cases, we've already debunked the talking points in our Truth-O-Meter items. (Indeed, in the health care debate, truth is not a pre-existing condition!)
To help you keep score at home, we've created PolitiFact Health Care Bingo! The card contains 16 falsehoods that you're likely to hear. Just mark off the square each time you hear one!
Click here for the Bingo card and feel free to share with your friends!
See Truth-O-Meter items.
Researchers: Bill Adair
Email comments and suggestions for fact-checks to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. (If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.)
We're especially interested in any chain emails or social media memes that you would like us to check out.
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag