Watch out 'Angry Birds'!
By Bill Adair
Published on Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 at 9:36 a.m.
The PolitiFact app has become a bestseller.
It's been the best-selling news app in iTunes since Saturday and yesterday it surged into the Top 100.
It faces stiff competition. Yesterday, it was right behind "ZombieBooth: 3D Zombifier." This morning, it's just ahead of "Talking Lila the Fairy."
(One of our editors suggests sales will really surge if we rename it "ZombieFact.")
To get the app for your iPhone or other smartphone, go to our mobile page.
In a marketplace dominated by games, it's great to see that an app holding politicians accountable can make the top 100.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag