Chat with us about health care, Fla. governor’s race
By Becky Bowers
Published on Wednesday, April 16th, 2014 at 11:02 a.m.
Updated Thursday, April 17th, 2014 at 12:53 p.m.
Thanks for joining us, folks, at our noon Google+ Hangout on Air about health care and the Florida governor’s race. Missed us? Check out the replay.
You can also click on highlights from our Q&A.
Two weeks ago, we tried the new format for taking your questions. You told us you’d come back and bring your friends.
"Thanks for doing this, guys! It does definitely help the rest of us understand the process and issues you run into," said one viewer.
We've now done two such hangouts, and would love to hear your feedback.
If you’re new to Hangout on Air, here’s how it works:
• Don’t use Google+? That’s fine — you can watch right here. We also tweeted the highlights from @politifact with #politifacthangout.
We may do this twice a month so let us know what you think.
PunditFact, "The RAND health insurance report: A guide," April 11, 2014
PolitiFact Florida, "Political attacks in governor's race make Medicare claims confusing," April 9, 2014
Researchers: Becky Bowers
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag