Inside the Meter
Health care reform links discussed on RadioWest
Staff reporter Angie Drobnic Holan discussed health care reform on the RadioWest show on March 15, 2010.
Here's a list of links to some of the stories talked about on the show.
• Health care reform, a simple explanation: We explain the basics of the latest health care reform plan.
• GOP health care reform, a simple explanation: We examine Republican proposals and how they differ from the Democratic plans.
• Sen. Lamar Alexander on Medicaid: How Medicaid works, who will be eligible under the new plan, how many doctors take Medicaid.
• President Barack Obama on the deficit: Obama said health reform would reduce the deficit by $1 trillion over 20 years.
• Obama on the individual mandate: He used to oppose it; now he supports it.
• Nancy Pfotenhauer on millions losing their insurance under the plan: We rated it Pants on Fire.
• Rep. Bart Stupak on abortion: We lay out the details on a complicated issue.