The Message Machine
"Mitt Romney made over a hundred million dollars by shutting down (a Marion, Ind. paper) plant."
Sheldon Whitehouse voted for a "$525-billion tax increase on the middle class."
Says Matt Wand has sided with anti-choice activists "to restrict access to reproductive health care services."
Lois Frankel "spent over $13,000 in taxpayer money on a marble shower in a private bathroom with her own toilet."
Says U.S. Senate candidate Tommy Thompson supports a plan for "privatizing Social Security."
How to contact us:
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Browse The Truth-O-MeterTM:
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag