Enact conscience protections into health law
After repealing health care law, will "enact into law conscience protections for health care providers, including doctors, nurses, and hospitals," such as allowing them to decline to provide abortion services.
Boehner will fly commercial
As Speaker of the House, John Boehner vowed that he will continue to fly commercial rather than military planes. "Well, I have talked to our security folks about the security that's involved in my new role," he said in an interview. "But over the last 20 years, I have flown back and forth to my district on commercial aircraft, and I'm going to continue to do that."
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag