The latest Truth-O-Meter items from Alex Holt
When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981, he could not have been traveling as a U.S. citizen.
Recent stories from Alex HoltChecking Rachel Maddow
We put the MSNBC host to the Truth-O-Meter for recent claims about immigration and economics.A few weak links in this chain e-mail
No, Justice Scalia did not agree to hear a case about Obama's birth certificate.
One year into the Obama presidency, we explore how his campaign promises have fared on our Obameter.A Promise Broken on a budget offset
Candidate Obama promised to offset the cost of his national service plan with tax law changes and savings from the Iraq war. But he hasn't done so.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag