Computer Assisted Reporting Specialist, Tampa Bay Times
Connie Humburg is the computer assisted reporting specialist at the Tampa Bay Times, formerly the St. Petersburg Times.
The latest Truth-O-Meter items from Connie Humburg
Recent stories from Connie HumburgEven missionaries botch their facts
The latest scurrilous e-mail about Barack Obama has real-live authors, Christian missionaries in Africa, but they're no better with the truth than anonymous bloggers.President Clinton again on attack
Former President Bill Clinton claims Sen. Barack Obama "said one thing and did another" by accepting lobbyist money.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag