On Tuesday, the U.S. Supreme Court hears oral arguments about same-sex marriage bans. PolitiFact has fact-checked multiple claims related to the topic.
U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., intends to run for president in 2016. We look back at his statements about immigration, climate change, Obamacare and other topics.
• PunditFact fact-checks the April 12 Sunday shows
• Hillary Clinton's record on the Truth-O-Meter
Rubio announced that he will run for president in 2016. We look back at his statements about immigration, climate change, Obamacare and other topics.
As negotiations approach an interim deadline, we look back at claims about a Senate letter and whether Iran has been keeping to its agreements.
• PunditFact: Fact-checking the March 29 news shows
• PolitiFact Wisconsin: Is Scott Walker shifting views for 2016?
• Scott Walker: Shifting views to be in a better position for 2016?
• Harry Reid to retire; his PolitiFact scorecard
Monday marks the fifth anniversary of President Barack Obama signing the Affordable Care Act into law. PolitiFact takes a look at the predictions made about the law then and what has since come to light.
We take a look at some of the claims surrounding the administration's negotiations with Iran, and the Republican backlash.
PunditFact looked at part of the defense offered on behalf of Hillary Clinton.
We looked at part of the defense offered on behalf of Hillary Clinton.
In a speech to the Democratic National Committee, President Barack Obama asked for more fact-checking. Here you go.