We look back at claims we've checked from both Mitch McConnell and Alison Lundergan Grimes.
• PolitiFact Virginia: Get the facts from Monday night's Senate debate
• PunditFact: Fact-checking the Oct. 12 news shows
• PolitiFact Wisconsin: Burke, Walker wield truth as tool in first debate
• PolitiFact Florida: Fact-checking the Florida governor's debate on Telemundo
A look back at the fact-checks in the Kentucky Senate race between Republican Mitch McConnell and Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes.
Democrats love to say that Republicans support tax breaks that promote outsourcing, but that claim is misleading.
• Welcome to a new look for PolitiFact
• Our video shows you key elements of PolitiFact's redesign
The Violence Against Women Act is at the center of the Kentucky Senate race between Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes. We took a look at two dueling ads in the race on the issue.