The American Action Network is a conservative, nonprofit advocacy organization. Its leadership includes Republican former officials.
Recent statements involving American Action Network
Recent stories featuring American Action Network
If you live in the districts of New Jersey congressmen Leonard Lance and Jon Runyan, take a closer look at your mail. American Action Network has distributed mailers in theirs and 30 other Congressional districts across the country, criticizing a proposal to make drug manufacturers pay more rebates under Medicare Part D.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact:
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag