None from Washington, D.C.
Laura Ingraham is a conservative broadcaster and commentator.
Recent statements involving Laura Ingraham
The Massachusetts health care plan is "wildly unpopular" among state residents.
Recent stories featuring Laura Ingraham
When House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan, R-Wis., was asked whether he agreed with Rick Perry about Social Security being a Ponzi scheme, it created a firestorm.
We took a closer look at what was said.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact:
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag