Republican from Wyoming
Mike Enzi is a United States Senator from Wyoming.
Recent statements involving Mike Enzi
The Senate health care bill "would leave 24 million people without insurance coverage."
Recent stories featuring Mike Enzi
It's a popular talking point for conservative lawmakers: They say Democrats are expanding government so much that they're now banning the trusty light bulb. But the law doesn't ban the bulbs, it just sets efficiency standards. And it passed with bipartisan support and was signed into law by a Republican president.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact:
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag