Blog posting on the Internet
Recent statements involving Bloggers
Forty aides who serve President Barack Obama "owe $333,485 in back taxes."
Recent stories featuring Bloggers
When we sweep all the Pants on Fire rulings from this campaign into one pile, we've got quite a bonfire. Read on to see what we said – if you can stand the heat…
Get ready to hit the Delete key. Chain e-mails are making a resurgence and landing in your inbox. We check two of them and find they're Pants on Fire wrong.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact:
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag