None from Washington, D.C.
AHIP is a trade group representing the health insurance industry.
Recent statements involving America's Health Insurance Plans
"Health insurance companies' costs are only 4 percent of all health care spending."
Seniors with coverage under Medicare Advantage will give up "more than their share" because of health care reform
Recent stories featuring America's Health Insurance Plans
We check claims about a new report on the cost of health care reform, and how health insurance is like baseball.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag