Bill O'Reilly hosts "The O'Reilly Factor" on Fox News.
Recent statements involving Bill O'Reilly
Since 1965, the United States has spent "untold trillions" yet the poverty rate hasn’t budged.
Recent stories featuring Bill O'Reilly
We examine the federal government's alleged purchase of $16 muffins. It's Mostly False.
We fact-check the Fox News host's sit-down with the president.
Guess who decided not to pursue criminal civil rights charges on voter intimidation? The Bush administration.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact:
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag