Cynthia Lummis is a Republican U.S. Representative from the state of Wyoming.
Recent statements involving Cynthia Lummis
Under the Endangered Species Act, "only 1 percent of the species that have been listed have actually been delisted."
Recent stories featuring Cynthia Lummis
Numbers have been flying fast and furious in response to Obama's first budget proposal. We took a look at some of the more popular claims to see which ones add up.
A Republican congresswoman alleges that Obama's budget would eliminate two sacred deductions for familes that earn more than $250,000. But we find she's way off.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag