Democrat from Kentucky
Jack Conway has been the Attorney General of Kentucky since 2008. He unsuccessfully ran against Rand Paul as the Democratic nominee in Kentucky’s 2010 U.S. Senate election.
Recent statements involving Jack Conway
Rand Paul wants "to end all federal faith-based initiatives, and even end the deduction for religious charities."
Recent stories featuring Jack Conway
Most campaign ads this year pummeled viewers into submission -- or apathy. But a few didn't. Here are eight that changed the trajectory of their races.
Occasionally candidates and other political groups told the truth this campaign season. Here are a few examples.
We want to hear your suggestions and comments.
For tips or comments on our Obameter and our GOP-Pledge-O-Meter promise databases, please e-mail the Obameter. If you are commenting on a specific promise, please include the wording of the promise.For comments about our Truth-O-Meter or Flip-O-Meter items, please e-mail the Truth-O-Meter. We’re especially interested in seeing any chain e-mails you receive that you would like us to check out. If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.
Keep up to date with Politifact:
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag