Republican from New Hampshire
Kelly Ayotte is a U.S. Senator representing New Hampshire as a Republican. She was the first woman to serve as her state's attorney general. Appointed to that position in 2004 by a Republican governor, she was twice reappointed by a Democratic governor.
Recent statements involving Kelly Ayotte
Recent stories featuring Kelly Ayotte
Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., said the federal deficit could pay "all of the 2013 salaries of every professional baseball player for the next 248 years." Is she right?
Did President Barack Obama promise to keep unemployment below 8 percent if Congress passed his stimulus? Not exactly, but Republicans haven't given up their talking point.
Email comments and suggestions for fact-checks to email@example.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. (If you send us a comment, we'll assume you don't mind us publishing it unless you tell us otherwise.)
We're especially interested in any chain emails or social media memes that you would like us to check out.
Keep up to date with Politifact :
- Sign up for our e-mail (about once a week)
- Put a free PolitiFact widget on your blog or Web page
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Truth-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds on Obameter items
- Advertise on PolitiFact
- Shop the PolitiFact store for T-shirts, hats and other PolitiFact swag