Get PolitiFact in your inbox.
Have you ever wondered something about politics or government in California and wished you could have help finding the answer?
• What caused California’s homelessness crisis?
• How do state auto emissions rules work and how might they change?
• What is voter fraud, and is it common?
PolitiFact California sifts through questions like these to find the truth, and we want your help. We know you're curious about politicians, laws and how the state works, and we want to work together to find the answers.
That's why we're starting a new project called ‘Ask PolitiFact California.’ Shoot us a question, and one of our reporters and fact-checkers might reach out to find the answer.
Together we'll learn more about our state.
Here’s how it works:
1. You send in your questions using the form below.
2. We’ll ask you to vote on which one we should tackle next.
3. Then we’ll search for answers and include the question-asker in the process.
We’re looking forward to the journey. Come along and Ask PolitiFact California!
More about PolitiFact California
CapRadio launched PolitiFact California in 2015 through our partnership with the Pulitzer Prize-winning PolitiFact. We are the first public radio station to partner full-time with the national website. Along with answering your questions, PolitiFact California calls out half truths and Pants On Fire falsehoods by state and national leaders, candidates for office and ballot measure campaigns on our Truth-O-Meter. In addition, we’re tracking a dozen campaign promises made by Gov. Gavin Newsom on education, housing, homelessness and more on our Newsom-Meter.